Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fo



I just found an excuse to post more pictures of Fo, and use strikethrough html coding.

America's Next Top Model returned to the airwaves last night. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I do have a small interest in seeing who will be included in the latest batch of potential Top commercial and print models.

This season, they've invited models 5'7 and under to compete for the top prize. In the past, women under 6 feet (such as Fo) had trouble competing with their long limbed competitors. Standing before the judges, they were often told to "appear taller", by stretching those limbs, showing some neck, and positioning their bodies in a fierce manner (which seems to fix everything for Tyra).

At the very least I'll watch the first episode. Maybe I'll find another girl to love stalk root for.

She won't be no Fo though (internal rhymes, yo).

No comments: