Monday, October 31, 2011

Things That Scared Me

During my childhood, I was a bit of a coward when it came to TV and movies. I was creeped out by the following. 


Eyeballs, long red nails, large tridents, spider people, dancing skeletons, Tito's outfit.


Evil Edna.


I understand that this was supposed to be all Marines type level of badass (ugh...), but as a child it scared the shit out of me. Good thing I didn't know about the Ridley Scott installment.


That laugh...


I probably shouldn't have been watching this. I blame my mom.

And finally there was this...


The scariest thing from my childhood. Medusa was the cause of many sleepless nights.

Happy October 31st, y'all.

2 comments:

The Great Gats, B said...

Oh shit, I never knew Willow The Wisp was exported to Canada.

Boothe said...

Yeah, it's kinda funny watching it now, and realizing all the humor that was in the show.