Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Boondocks: The Fun-Raiser



*With apologies to my UK brethren*

Fuck you.
Fuck the plane you flew in on.
Fuck them shoes.
Fuck those socks with the bell on it.
Fuck yo gay ass Harry Potter accent.
Fuck them cheap ass cigars.
Fuck yo yuck mouth teeth.
Fuck yo hairpiece.
Fuck yo chocolate.
Fuck Guy Richie.
Fuck Prince William.
Fuck the Queen.

This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga.

Now get the fuck up out my hotel room. And if I see you in the street I'm slappin' the shit outta you.


This show has been wildly inconsistent, but when it's on, it's amazing. One of my favorite episodes.

Someone has listed many of the episode's cultural references on wikipedia. Check them out here: link

2 comments:

Mr Bozack said...

Oi! I might well think that Potter's gash, Guy Richie's a total cunt and "Wills" and Queenie are an embarrassment but they're OUR embarrassing gashy cunts and I'll defend their right to be cunts in the name of Blighty 'til the cows come home...

You're from Canada yeh?

That show looks decent, gonna have to get on the download.

Boothe said...

Ha...yeah, I'm from Canada.

I'm trying to visit the UK later in the year. If things come together, I'll let you and MF know.

Get together for some beers on some Blogger Summit shit.