Monday, June 7, 2010

Basketball Wives



I watched it so you won't have to.

Some thoughts:



I have a better appreciation for the 2004 Vince Carter trade. Eric Williams is now my favorite retired spare part. Dude is hilarious.



I think there's a correlation between Michael Olowokandi's impact on the court and his ability to find fine women. I'm not easily offended, but god damn that woman made my eyes bleed.


Shaunie & Shaq

Shaunie (also an executive producer on the show) is set up as some sort of Corleone godfather type figure. The other girls on the show ride for her harrrrrrrrd. It's a little disturbing. Also, the obvious cue card reading during her interviews...annoying as hell. Her sage like advice is straight from The View, or Oprah.


Superman's baby mamma

My initial reaction to Royce was, "Dwight Howard, wtf?". But then I thought about it a bit, and pictured that goofy ass n...on-championship winning, always on the court smiling, look at my fit body flexing fool, and it made a little more sense to me.

and finally



Matt Barnes, I'm in love with your wife.

No comments: