Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Favorite Survivor?

The girls aren't looking too cute this season, so I'm gonna go ahead and select Ken "The Gamer" Hoang as my contestant to root for.



KEN HOANG AGE: 22
OCCUPATION: Pro video gamer
HOMETOWN: Westminster, CA
KEN SAYS: ''Gaming will help me because I do well under pressure. I always come through. I rarely choke. I'm the underdog, I think all the fans will root for me to win. I would root for myself if I was watching TV.''
JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Ken the gamer is one of my favorite people who has been on the show in a long time. He is convinced his gaming expertise is absolutely in line with what it takes to win, that he knows this game backward and forward simply because he's a gamer. But Ken is a true nerd. I think when the show began he weighed less than [China's] Courtney did.''

Meet the cast here or here

No comments: