Friday, August 15, 2008

Blame Sarah (An Introduction)

She tells me that I'm too much into my head. That I need to share more of myself and thoughts.

"What's the point of speaking unless you can improve on silence?" - Sebastian Horsley (more on him later)

The thing is, I hate talking about myself. I've had to live with myself for almost 33 years, and the subject of me gets boring quick. My thoughts? Well, if you've had a chance to talk to me in person, and I happen to join in the conversation, you'll know that I'm either completely off topic, too much on topic, quick to change the subject, slow to drop a subject (if it makes me laugh), very honest when asked about others, completely silent when asked about myself, often logical, but also illogical (when it suits my purpose)...wait, I'm talking about myself. I guess I should also add that I'm condtradictory.

Still want to read this blog? To be honest, it's not going to be much different than my style of posting on Facebook; quick and to the point (often without one). Most posts will be about my interests, but I will do my best to add some musings every now and then.

Welcome to All Things All Things.

I apologize in advance.

No comments: