Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Black List 2012



Earlier this week, Franklin Leonard released his annual list of top screenplays not yet produced or released in theaters. It seems those participating in reading and grading these scripts have moved on from stories of  zombies, vampires, and other tales of the undead. A quick scan of the list revealed ZERO screenplays of that sort. I did notice a couple of time travel themed stories. Perhaps that will become the latest trend. 

There really isn't anything on this list that made me scoff. Maybe I just don't care enough anymore. 

I did find it interesting that the number one film on this list involves the sad sack Buffalo Bills.



 Moneyball was received a lot better than I expected, so there might be a place for this one too.

The Black List 2012: Link

No comments: