Friday, December 28, 2012

Music - 2012

I sorted my iTunes tracks by date and selected those I enjoyed listening to this year.

That's it.

Don't trip.


Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools

                                   
Algiers - Blood


Black Classical Meets Sarah Webster Fabio - Echo Of Rain

                                   
El-P - Full Retard

                                      
Fiona Apple - Every Single Night

                                      
Jean Grae - Kill Screen

                                       

                                     
Iz-Real, Chris C, and Yo_urs Truly - 81



                                   

                                   


Trinidad James - Gold On My MacBook

2 comments:

Fredo Fantano said...

OMG, Boothe likes a Trinidad James song!!

Good to see you enjoying some of that fancy modern music.

Boothe said...

Haha, yeah, I'm too lazy to seek out the new shit, but if I find enough people are talking about something, I'll give it listen.