Saturday, May 5, 2012

MCA



Adam & the Boys put us on our first tour 25 years & 79 tours ago.They ARE essential to our beginning,middle and today.A very real cat R.I.P MCA - Chuck D

Its a deep physical lost to hip hop today. MCA. Wow. Thanks for the music bro. "Thru our seeds we all reach eternity" lyrics are like seeds. - RZA

MCA. Broken Heart type feelings right now. Above The Clouds. We Salute you for all you did for us. #BEASTIE - Evidence

Am I hearing this correctly about MCA ? . one of the nicest , most talented dudes ever. .He's been nothing but kind to me. .. this hurts - Prince Paul

LICENSE TO ILL is a pillar in my development as an MC/artist.I studied that LP over and over.RIP MCA...U will live on thru your music - Phesto

Adam Yauch AKA MCA, peacefully restfully, sleeps in Brooklyn. #RIPMCA - Dave

My condolences to Adam "MCA" Yauch Family & the Beastie Boys. My brothers & I felt that pain before as well. Sad Day. - Ghostface Killah

Profound influence MCA and the Beasties had on me and the people around me. Pioneers in music, style, art, business, language #LetItFlow - Johnathan Schecter

Struggling to find the words to describe the grief I feel over the passing of MCA. We love you Adam. - Talib Kweli

Adam Yauch marched with us in November over the Brooklyn Bridge. He was a visionary artist. - Yasin Gregg

MCA is a true NYC legend. - El-P

talking about a voice that had true HIP HOP Grittiness!!! that was MCA! R.I.P. - Posdnuos

A VERY SPECIAL R.I.P. TO ADAM YAUCH FROM THE BEASTIE BOYS MY BROTHER YOU ARE GONNA BE TRULY MISSED MY HEART IS HEAVY..... - Biz Markie

RIP MCA U are a Legend and a pioneer. #BeastieBoys4life - Snoop Dogg

RIP yauch and thank u mike and adam n adam 4 all of your help, the tours, the bball games, n great times. a humanitarian a tru friend - Q-Tip

That raspy fly voice was my favorite of the Beastie Boys. RIP to my old friend Adam Yauch. - Fab Five Freddy

Rest in peace MCA of the Beastie Boys. A pioneer, legend & OG that will be missed. - Big Daddy Kane

R I P Adam... I'm devastated. Praying for Adam Yauch's family from the legendary Beastie Boys. Youll be missed! - Reverend Run

Beastie Boys Obituary: Link

No comments: