Tuesday, November 2, 2010

J-Zone - Root For The Villain

Day 1 purchase.



Hits from his twitter account

Greatest subtlety in rap album history: The Lench Mob en route to a drive-by while listening to Young MC's "Bust A Move" on Cube's 1st album

Hostage in my own home cause this pudgy ass kid knows Im here & keeps ringin my fuckin bell for candy. His mom big as hell too what the fuck

Everytime I listen to the production on Fear Of A Black Planet, I realize I ain't done jack shit. Most producers should feel the same way.

Thats why I fuck with facebook, I can see all the stuck up pretty girls from HS lookin 'bout ready to go get a Baconator now, its beautiful.



T.R.O.Y. Guest Blogger: link

Root for the Villain is slated for a 2011 release.

"preserve your legacy"

3 comments:

done said...

yeh im gonna put a pre-order in asap. cant wait for the ego trip blog, hopefully its not another rap radar

done said...

"if im takin a picture of youa and your five friends holdin cosmos, i want money or i want some head"

Mo' Codenames said...

Oh hell yeah.

J-Zone is perfect for the Ego Trip aesthetic if it stays true to the mag/books.