Thursday, July 19, 2012

The One with the Shout-out from Casual

Smash

Don't think I've shared this one, so gather 'round y'all.

Over a year ago (I think), Casual must have hit upon something that inspired him to write to GZA's Investigative Reports. Being without the instrumental, he decides to reach out on Twitter, hoping to find someone who might have a copy. I don't have it in my collection, but a quick Google search turns up the instrumental tracks to Liquid Swords.

I send the track to Casual, and a few hours later he comes back with this.

Casual - Investigative Reports

My first shout-out.

Thanks for reading...and listening.

Follow Casual on Twitter @smashrockwell

**UPDATE**

Twitter now allows for archive downloads. In case you (reader) thought I was Duck Tale-in', here's some evidence.


3 comments:

done said...

Whoa, fair play.

Richard Tre Mane said...

Wish I could get a freestyle shout out from a rapper :(

Mr Bozack said...

quality, he smashes it as well.