Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thoughts of the Thoughtful

Haven't been blogging as much, but I still like to chime in every now and then on various topics discussed on the Internet. 



'The players are not becoming nerds or diving into nerd culture; they're just becoming more fashion conscious.'  
(Re: The Rise of the NBA Nerd)



'Holy shit, that 'kid' is annoying. Got to a point where I started hoping that bad things would happen to him'
(Re: The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi)



'I didn't have a problem with the 'ewwww' aspect of it, but they had beaten us over the head with all the hint dropping, that when they decided to pull back the curtain, my reaction was mostly "yeah...and?" (c) King Geedorah'
(Re: Jimmy Darmody having sex with his mother Gillian on Boardwalk Empire)



'I'm not sure what they're going for here, or how I'm supposed to listen to it.'
(Re: The Roots - Undun)




'Great musically, memorable melody, perfect set up for the following track, got a weed carrier a record deal...classic'
(Re: Top Hip Hop skits as listed by Complex Magazine and Ego Trip, from which Quinton's On The Way was omitted.)



'Yeah, kinda.'
(Re: Sam Cooke's resemblance to Q-Tip)

4 comments:

fish said...

i've never called anyone in hater in my life, but...

Boothe said...

Ha.

You're referring to Undun, right?

I'm sure we'll talk about it at some point in the future.

done said...

"Sam Cooke's resemblance to Q-Tip"

Ha never saw it til now but yeah, kinda.

fish said...

Yeah, I was referring to Undun. Just out of curiosity, what's the most recent album you liked?