Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Please Listen To My Demo

Experimenting with adding (more) audio content to the blog.

May or may not do this again, largely depending on whether or not I can get people to chat with me, and if I can learn to properly enunciate and control my sniffling problem (it's the drugs man).

Quality is a little rough, as I'm still figuring out the software, but if you care to hear some thoughts on reality television, I've provided two choices for you: Giant Black Man in a Brief, or Dumb Hot Indian Chick.


Special Agent Sheppard?

Survivor: Redemption Island w/ "Survivor Junkie" Hoss Mostafa




*Yes, I am shamelessly exploiting Padma here*

Top Chef: All-Stars w/ Leighton Gordon, co-host of A Fistful of Popcorn



-----


A Fistful of Popcorn: http://www.afopop.com/
Leighton Gordon: www.twitter.com/lategordon

Thanks to Ryan (producer at large) for donating equipment and valuable time.

2 comments:

The Great Gats, B said...

Dude you're talking to in the first one's voice sounds louder than yours.

Boothe said...

Yeah.

Unfortunately I'm "recording what I hear", so I don't have separate tracks for each person. I probably wasn't close enough to the mic.

Second one sounds better, but I'll continue to work it out till I get it right.

When I figure it out, I may attempt to do an audio version of "Brief Conversations with...".