Monday, January 18, 2010

I Work

Getting My Life Together: Take 4

Rolling...

It’s been almost a year to the day since I've made the long walk to the Downsview 108 bus stop: the starting point of my long commute into downtown Toronto.

I’ll be returning to my previous post; an administrator of sorts for an organization that provides insurance for accountants. A lethal combination of two of the most exciting industries to work in, and a perfect environment for someone who loves all things art, culture and entertainment.

Sarcasm aside, I’m thankful for the opportunity, as it’s been quite difficult paying the bills while surfing the internet and stalking Twitter/Facebook pages (though I’m sure there are people out there who manage to do so).

Gonna be a difficult first week. This waking up early business is not cool.

No comments: