I think Entourage fell off after season 2, personally, yet i've continued to watch it for some unfathomable reason.The Ari paintball scene was fantastic, though.
You're spot on. Season 2 was by far the best.I think the reason we still watch is that despite the good awful storytelling, the guys still feel like family/friends to us, and we still enjoy their company.
Very true.Plus i kept watching in the vein hope that they'd bring Samaire Armstrong as Emily back.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think Entourage fell off after season 2, personally, yet i've continued to watch it for some unfathomable reason.
The Ari paintball scene was fantastic, though.
You're spot on. Season 2 was by far the best.
I think the reason we still watch is that despite the good awful storytelling, the guys still feel like family/friends to us, and we still enjoy their company.
Very true.
Plus i kept watching in the vein hope that they'd bring Samaire Armstrong as Emily back.
Post a Comment